Add operations to the log profile for MBOs that are currently deployed in the selected domain. You can select operations for one or more MBOs.
Note If a logging profile includes both package
related and payloads criteria, you may experience a serious performance impact. Make
sure you include additional criteria such as users or application connections.
- In the Profile Definition dialog, select Package related.
- Select Operations, then click the button to add operations to the profile.
- Navigate to a package in the left pane, and select an MBO.
- Identify the create, delete, or update operations to include for the MBO in the right pane.
- Select another MBO and its operations, or click OK.
Note To remove a selection, click View selection, select the item, then click Remove.