Add applications to the log profile that are currently deployed in the selected domain.
Note If a logging profile includes both package
related and payloads criteria, you may experience a serious performance impact. Make
sure you include additional criteria such as users or application connections.
- In the Profile Definition dialog, select Package related.
- Select Applications, then click the button to add application to the profile.
The Applications dialog is displayed with the list of applications currently deployed in this domain.
- To search for the application you want to add to the profile, select the search criteria from the Search drop-down list and enter a value for this criteria.
- Click Go.
- You can do any of the following:
- To add an application to a new or existing profile, select the check-box adjacent to the application entry in the list.
- To remove an application from the profile, uncheck the check-box adjacent to the application entry in the list.
- Click OK.