Set search criteria to filter connections viewed in the Application Connections tab
- In the
of SAP Control Center, click the Applications node.
- In the right administration pane, click the Application Connections tab.
- To set the search criteria, configure these search elements:
- Choose the connection information column name you want to
enter a search value for.
- Type or choose the value for the column name you
- To search based on multiple filter criteria, select Multi filters and add filters.
define a filter:
- Select the type of information you want to filter on
- Enter the filter criteria.
- Click +.
- Repeat for additional filters, as required.
- When you have defined all your filters, click
You can define only one filter criteria for each type of
information. The filters are combined using a logical AND.