Lock or unlock connections to control which users are allowed to
synchronize data. Locking an application connection is an effective way to disable a specific
user without making changes to the security profile configuration to which he or she belongs.
Locking an application connection blocks delivery of generated data notifications to the
replication-based synchronization clients.
- In the left navigation pane, select the Applications node.
- In the right administration pane, select the Application Connections tab.
- Select the application connection you want to manage, and:
- If the connection is currently unlocked and you want to disable synchronization, click Lock.
- If the connection is currently locked and you want to enable synchronization, click Unlock.
- In the confirmation dialog, click OK.