Create and configure multiple domains within a single
SAP Mobile Platform installation. A domain must be enabled for
application users to access the packages deployed in the domain. Enabling a domain also
triggers synchronization of the domain changes to the secondary nodes in the cluster.
Application users who attempt to access a disabled domain receive an error
Create a security configuration for the domain and register the domain administrator.
- In the left navigation pane, select the Domains folder.
- In the right administration pane, select the General tab, and click New.
- In the Create Domain dialog, enter a name for the domain and
Note Domain names are case-insensitive.
- Select a security configuration for the domain by checking an
option from the list of available configurations. You must select at least one
security configuration. The security configurations you select are then
available for use in validating users accessing the packages. If you select
multiple security configurations, the first one you select becomes the default
security configuration for the domain.
- Click Next.
- Optional. Select one or more domain administrators for the domain.
- Click Finish.
The new domain appears in the General tab.
- Click the box adjacent to the domain name, click Enable, then click Yes to confirm.