If the SAP Mobile Platform administration console does not appear automatically, you may need to manually open it in SAP Control Center (SCC). Once open, you can then use the SAP Mobile Platform administration console to manage the SAP Mobile Server enabled mobile environment.
Before managing a cluster, ensure that the login has SAP Control Center administration privileges.
- In the SAP Control Center menu, select .
- From the list of resources, select the cluster you want to manage.
- From the Resource Explorer menu bar, click .
The SAP Mobile Server is added to the Perspective Resources window.
- In the Perspective Resources window, mouse over the cluster you want to manage, click the down arrow, and select Authenticate.
- To authenticate against the cluster, select one of these:
Use my current SCC login – SCC uses the administrator's initial SCC login credentials to establish a connection to
the SAP Mobile Platform cluster. Use this option if you have already mapped the SAP Control Center administrator role to the SUP
Specify different credentials – enter a new user name and password specifically for logging in to this cluster. Use this option if SAP Control Center and SAP Mobile Platform use different authentication repositories. Using different credentials in this step is unnecessary if SAP Control Center and SAP Mobile Platform use the same security provider.
- Click OK.
- Mouse over the cluster you want to open, click the down arrow, and select Manage.
If you are successfully authenticated, the
SAP Mobile Platform console appears. If authentication
fails, see Troubleshoot
SAP Control Center in the Troubleshooting guide.