- Manage the domain.
- Enable or disable managed domain.
- Deploy, configure, and manage MBO packages.
- Deploy and manage server connections and templates.
- Configure security configuration role mapping.
- Review and manage domain logs, domain log profiles, and log
filters. Export domain log data.
- Configure cluster-wide configuration objects in the "default"
domain. These objects include the system database server
connections and domain log.
- Review and manage domain logs, domain log
profiles, and log filters.
- Export domain log data.
- Import, export, deploy, and delete MBO
- Manage or view the properties of each package,
for example perform role mapping, configure security
configuration and role mapping, manage subscriptions, review and
manage client log and MBO/operation error history.
- Enable or disable packages.
- Create and configure server connections.
- Manage connection templates.
- Map logical roles to physical roles for domain security
- Review applications that are defined for the domain.
- Review application connections that access the domain.