(Does not apply to Agentry SDK clients) Change existing
values used in application connection templates.
Note Changes made to
application connection template properties are applied to all application connections
that use that template, except where the properties have been overridden for a specific
- Do one of the following in the navigation pane of
SAP Control Center:
- Select the Applications node.
- Expand the Applications node and select an
- In the right administration
pane, click the Application Connection
- Select the application connection template from the list and click
- In the Template dialog, select the category you want to edit and
modify the property and value.
Note Some properties are read-only and cannot be changed by the
administrator. Some read-only properties are set by the application developer or
the device. Other read-only properties are set by the administrator but cannot be
changed after the template has been used to register an application
- Click OK.