When defining advanced macros, you work in a special desktop environment known as the MacroBuilder.
There are two methods of accessing the MacroBuilder:
● From the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Demand Planning ® Environment ® Current Settings ® Macro Workbench. For more details, see Macro Workbench.
● From design mode of interactive demand planning, choose MacroBuilder => Planning Book or MacroBuilder => Data View.
The MacroBuilder consists of the several screen areas:
● Macro elements in a tree on the top left
● Depot with parked macros on the bottom left
Keep all macros that you are not currently editing in the depot. This improves the performance when starting the MacroBuilder.
● Demand planning table (grid) in the top center
● Processing area where you edit macros
● Macro tree with the macro tools in the bottom center
To see the attributes of any item in the tree, double-click on the item.
● Standard macros on the top right
● Clipboard on the bottom right
● Results area for semantic checks
● Auxiliary table
The last two screen areas are hidden when you open the MacroBuilder. You can make them visible by dragging the lower edge of the processing area upwards. Similarly you then drag the lower edge of the semantic check area upwards.
For more information on how to edit macros, see Definition of Macros in the MacroBuilder.