This process transfers the demand plan to Demand Management in SAP R/3, and creates planned independent requirements there.
· You have installed the correct Plug-In version.
· You have set up your products in SAP APO by choosing Navigation ® Master Data ® Product from the SAP APO menu tree.
· You have set up your locations in SAP APO by choosing Navigation ® Master Data ® Location from the SAP APO menu tree.
· You have defined the split of product demand to locations in one of two possible ways. For more information, see Location Split.
· If necessary, you have defined a product split in SAP APO. For more information, see Product Split.
· You have created a data view for this task in SAP APO. The use of a separate data view to transfer a demand plan to SAP R/3 has performance benefits. The data view contains the following:
¡ A future planning horizon only (no historical horizon unless you want to transfer the historical horizon too)
¡ A planning buckets profile with one periodicity only (if it contains more than one periodicity, the job is aborted with an error)
¡ Only the key figure(s) that you want to transfer to SAP R/3
¡ No actual rows (unless you want to transfer them to SAP R/3)
· You have set the planning strategy of each material in SAP R/3.
5. Review the job results in the job log, and take any necessary action.
In SAP R/3 Demand Management, planned independent requirements are created in the same buckets as those of the data view on which the mass processing job is based.