There are various options available for transferring the results of the SNP planning run to other upstream and downstream SAP APO applications or planning stages:
· You can release the SNP planning results to Demand Planning (DP) to compare the SNP plan that is constraint-based with the demand plan that is not constraint-based (see Releasing the Supply Network Plan to Demand Planning).
· You can release more detailed results of an SNP optimization run to Demand Planning (see Releasing the Results of an Optimization Run to Demand Planning).
· You can release the SNP planning results to the supply and demand propagation planning method to transfer the data stored in order key figures to time series key figures (see Releasing the SNP Plan to Demand Planning).
· You can release the planning results back to SNP if you have used the supply and demand propagation planning method (see Releasing the Results of Supply and Demand Propagation to SNP).
· You can convert SNP orders into PP/DS orders to transfer the planning results to Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS) (see Conversion of SNP and CTM Orders into PP/DS Orders).
· You can transfer the planning results directly to the ERP system. For further information, see the component Integration of SAP APO and the ERP System under Integration of Transaction Data.