The following functions are useful for data maintenance in the consumption environment:
You can use this function to copy dependent requirements or other order categories for a component to order category FA, planned independent requirements, in any version in either SAP APO or in Demand Management in SAP R/3.
Use this function to display the consumption situation of a location product. Both an overview and a detail screen are available.
You can use this function to adjust planned independent requirements for a product.
During adjustment the open requirements are reduced to zero (not deleted). The forecast is reduced to the required quantity in the sales orders and is consumed by the sales orders.
In contrast to the Delete Transaction Data transaction in SNP, it does not simply delete the orders. This means it is possible to reverse the posting.
You must have set the Assembly Planning indicator in the location-specific product master (Demand tab page).
You start this transaction by choosing Production Planning ® Environment ® Current Settings ® Generation of Forecast.
For more information, see Generation of Planned Independent Requirements.
· In the product view in Production Planning (Production Planning ® Interactive Production Planning ® Product View) on theForecast tab page.
· In Global ATP – choose Global ATP ® Reporting ® Forecast.
The transaction is the same in both cases. You can display the consumption situation in table form either as an overview, in which you can see
· the planned quantity (the original planned independent requirements)
· the assigned quantity (the quantity that has been consumed by other orders)
· the remaining unassigned quantity
· the withdrawal quantity
or as a detail view with the following additional fields
· Number and if relevant item number of the consuming order
· Category description of the of the order
In ATP you can also display both views as a list by choosing . In the overview you can also see the withdrawal quantity in this case.
You start this transaction by choosing Production Planning ® Environment ® Current Settings ® Planning Adjustment.
Setting the Delete orders indicator actually deletes the orders from liveCache. If you do not set this indicator the quantities are adjusted but the order itself still exists.
For more information, see Adjustment of Planned Independent Requirements.