Using the Header in Interactive Planning
The header tells you which version and which characteristic values you are planning, as defined in the info objects area. In addition, you can set up a toolbar in the header to drill up and down in the data, to scroll through multiple values of a characteristic, and to view the both the total and the details of all key figures and characteristic values on one screen.
You have made a selection.
Use the header:
- In combination with the info objects area in the selector to navigate in multiple characteristics
- In a self-defined data view, not in one of the standard data views (statistical forecasting, multiple linear regression, composite forecasting, or promotion planning). This restriction is not relevant to SNP.
To use the header you must do two things:
- Configure the header.
- Show the header.
Configuring the Header
Choose Settings ®
Enter the characteristics in the order in which you wish to see them and number this sequence.
If you do not number the characteristics, your entries are lost.
Specify for each characteristic whether you wish to see its values as texts (for example, Distribution center North-East) or as ID numbers (DC_0001_NE).
If you wish to be able to drill down, scroll, and navigate between total and details, select Modif. for each characteristic. If you wish the header to have a display character only, do not select Modif.
Showing the Header
In the application toolbar, choose Header on/off .
In the header toolbar, show the characteristic values currently selected in the info objects area by choosing
Working with Headers
For each characteristic for which you have made an entry and set the Modif indicator there are four buttons on the top of the screen:
- The short description of the characteristic
- An arrow up and an arrow down with which you navigate up and down the list of values
- A pull-down down in which the current selection is displayed. If you open the box, you can select a value directly, display all the values - Details (all), or the Total (aggregated) value.