1. You assign CBF tables to CBF profiles in integrated profile management. If you are not already in the transaction, from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Master Data ® Application-Specific Master Data ® Demand Planning ® Configurable Products ® Maintain Master Data for CBF.
2. On the initial screen, choose Product as the view, enter the name of the product and choose Change.
3. On the Profiles tab page on the left, choose with the quick info text Add a Profile. Enter a name for the profile.
4. To assign the profile to one or more planning areas, choose with the quick info text Assign Planning Area. A dialog box appears in which you enter the planning area. Choose .
5. Save the profile.
6. You assign CBF tables to the profile. Double-click on the profile name in the upper left-hand screen area. The profile name appears in the lower right-hand screen area.
7. You can now assign the CBF tables by selecting the tables in the lower left-hand screen area and choosing with the quick info text Assign to Profile or by using drag and drop.
8. You can deselect combinations that are not relevant for planning in this profile by expanding the requisite table and deselecting the relevant indicators.
9. To activate the settings set the Active indicator for the profile name. The system generates the required data.
Only one profile can be active for a product at one time.
10. Choose Save.
You can specify that changes to a profile are valid after a particular date in the future. To do so,
1. Enter the validity date for the changes
2. Make the changes as required. You can for instance, add or delete tables from the profile, set or reset the relevant for planning indicator, or change the component oriented logic settings.
3. Save the profile.
4. These changes take effect on the date specified.
You can specify as many changes as you like with different valid-from dates. The system applies the changes in the corresponding chronological order.
To display the planned changes by choosing Environment ® Change Overview. A list appears with the current settings and the planned changes together with the dates on which they come into effect.
To maintain another version including the current version:
1. Enter the required date, or delete the entry for the current version.
2. Double-click on the profile name in the profile selector.
3. You can now edit the data in this version.