1. To access this screen from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Demand Planning ® Planning ® Demand Planning in the Background ® Define Activities for Mass Processing.
2. In the Activity screen, enter a name and a short description for the activity.
3. Choose Create.
4. In the Header Settings box enter the planning book and, if applicable, the data view from which you want to release the data.
5. On the Release profile tab, enter the name of the release profile you want to be used.
6. Check and, if necessary, change the sequence number in the Action counter field. You use the scroll buttons on the right hand side of the field to change the sequence of the actions.
For example, executing a macro might be action 1 and releasing to SNP might be action 2.
7. Choose Edit ® Accept action.
The action appears in the Actions list in the middle of the screen.
If you need to delete an action, place your cursor on it and click Delete action. If you do this, the system automatically renumbers the remaining actions.
8. Repeat steps 5 to 7 until you have finished entering your actions.
9. Choose Activity® Save.