Removes a replication filter that is not
bound to a replication path.
drop replication filter <filter_name>
- <filter_name >
- The name of the filter object
- Example 1
Drop a filter named advance_vs_revenue :
drop replication filter advance_vs_filter
- You must unbind the filter from all replication paths before you can drop
the filter. RepAgent does not allow you to drop a filter that is bound to a
- Adaptive Server drops the filter if you drop the table associated with the
filter. However, if you drop the filter, there is no effect on the
- You cannot alter a table with the Adaptive Server alter
table command if the table has a column with a filter. If you
attempt to alter the table, an error message displays, advising you to drop
and recreate replication filters.
- If you drop a filter, Adaptive Server drops all
rows in the sysattributes table that have IDs that
correspond to the filter.
- If there is any attempt to use alter table to change a
table with associated filters, Adaptive Server prevents alter
table for the table from executing and displays an error
message advising you to drop and recreate the filters.
drop replication filter
requires “create object” permission.