The portfolio item (item) is a generic object representing for example proposals, projects, concepts. You use this process to capture details for the item including customer-specific attributes or services. You can aggregate items to collections.
1. You create an item and enter the data in the item overview view.
2. You choose a bucket for the item and create either a single item or multiple items.
3. You define decision points for the item.
4. You define dependencies of this item to other items.
5. You create links to external objects.
6. You create a collaboration room for this item.
7. The system displays an overview of all portfolio items in the Item Dashboard view.