The following functions contain active code, and can be deactivated if your security policy does not allow its use:
· Browser plug-in for file handling: Deactivating this does not result in any loss of functionality, as files can still be processed using plain HTML.
· Microsoft ® Project integration (cProjects): If you deactivate ActiveX, Microsoft Project integration is not possible.
· ECL viewer (cFolders): If you do not install this locally, no redlining functions are available in cFolders.
· Data sheet comparison (cFolders): If you deactivate ActiveX, data sheet comparison is not possible.
· WebEx meetings service (cFolders): If you deactivate this, no comparable alternative is provided in cFolders.
Microsoft ® Project integration: If you deactivate ActiveX, Microsoft Project Client integration is not possible.