You can use transaction CFI01 to copy documents from the cFolders system to the back-end system.
· SAP R/3 4.6B or higher (the back-end system)
· SAP R/3 Plug-In 2001.2 with SP02 or higher
1. Start transaction CFI01 in the back-end system.
2. In the cFolders Application field, choose a cFolders system to which a connection was created during installation.
3. To select a cFolders document, choose Single Document or all documents from a cFolders search.
To select documents from a cFolders search, first start a Global Search Request in cFolders using the function Search in the overview tree. The documents that the system finds are now displayed in the back-end system in a table in the lower part of the screen. Here, you can delete any entries that you do not require.
Note that the name of the cFolders search can have a maximum length of 18 characters. If it is longer, change the name first in the cFolders system.
4. Define the destination document: If the documents were originally copied from this back-end system into the cFolders system using the back-end integration, the system creates a new version of the original document as the destination document, with the old version as a template. You can change this destination document. If the system does not define a destination document, you must select one.
Define the Destination Document:
a. Select all entries (cFolders documents) that are to be copied to one destination document.
b. Then choose Set document.
If you use a template document (optional), some data (texts, object links, and so on) not, however, the original application files, is copied from the template document into the destination document. Documents are not overwritten. If you specify a destination document that already exists, this document is used as a template for the new version, which then functions as the destination document.
5. Define the storage category: If you want to change the default setting, select all entries to which you want to assign a storage category and choose Set Storage Category.
6. Define the Application: If you want to change the default setting, or no default setting was found, select the relevant field in the table in the lower part of the screen.
7. Change the description of the original (optional): If the document category uses the Knowledge Provider (KPro) storage, you can enter a description of the original application file in the corresponding field. Otherwise this field contains the number of the original application file (1 or 2). If the field is empty, the system chooses the number. To change this, select the entry.
8. You can enter a change number that is given to all documents when they are created.
9. Choose Check. Correct any errors that are reported during the check.
10. Now choose Copy Documents. All cFolders documents in the list, that is, not just the selected ones, are copied to the back-end system.