If you canceled or rejected an approval, you can begin the approval process again once you have eliminated the reasons for the rejected approval. In this case the system creates a new version of the approval. This means that the rejected approval remains documented in the system.
· You opened a project for editing (see Opening a Project or Project Version).
· You selected a phase in the structure tree of the project and are on the Approval tab page.
Carry out the first step only if you rejected the approval. If you canceled the approval, begin with the second step directly.
1. Choose Repeat Approval.
The system resets the status of the phase to Released.
2. Choose Create Version.
The system generates a new version of the approval. You can check the version number on the General Data tab page.
3. Choose Begin Approval.
The system starts the approval process:
· It creates an approval document containing all phase-relevant data.
· The approval appears in the Approvals initial view for the decision makers. The decision makers can grant or reject the individual approval.
· The phase receives the status For Approval.
4. Save your entries.