If you exit the display or editing view of a control plan without saving first, (for example, by returning to the start page), your data will be lost. Due to technical reasons, the system cannot display a popup asking you whether you want to save your data before you return to the start page.
● To create a control plan, you are in the Control Plans initial view.
● To open a control plan, you are in the Control Plans initial view or in a project on the Control Plans tab page.
In a project you can only display control plans, you cannot create them.
● You created a control plan template, if required (see Creating a Template).
1. Select the project for which you want to create a control plan.
Only those projects are displayed whose project type allows the use of control plans.
2. Enter a number for the new control plan.
The system checks whether the number has been assigned yet.
3. Select a template if required.
You can only use templates with the status Released.
4. Choose Create.
5. Edit the control plan (see Editing a Control Plan).
6. Save your entries.
To open an existing control plan, click the control plan number in the control plan overview for a project.