You have created a checklist item (see Creating Project Elements) and are in the maintenance view of this checklist item on the Additional Data tab page.
You cannot make any changes if you opened a snapshot.
1. If completion of the checklist item is mandatory, set the Mandatory indicator.
In this case, you can only complete the phase to which the checklist item belongs if the checklist item has the status Finished.
2. If the checklist item must be finished so that the phase to which it belongs can be approved, select the Relev. for App. indicator.
3. Enter a Grouping, if required.
Grouping allows you to group together checklist items in one category. You can select the grouping of your choice. It is an additional search criterion in the search function for finding a checklist item.
4. Enter a search term in the Search Field, if required.
The system also uses the search term as an additional search criterion in the search function.
5. Set the changeability of the checklist item.
1. Leave the Actual Finish Date field empty. The field becomes relevant once you confirm the checklist item. The field is ready for input once the checklist item has the status Released.
2. Leave the Result field as it is. The field becomes relevant once you confirm the checklist item.
3. Enter a value for the severity (see FMEA).
4. Enter a value for the detection (see FMEA).
5. Enter a value for the occurrence (see FMEA).
The three FMEA fields are ready for input once the checklist item has the status Released.
6. In the Risk Priority Number field, the system displays the product of the description, detection, and occurrence values (see FMEA).
Here you see who created and changed the checklist item on which date.