You can use the back-end integration for cFolders to exchange documents, bills of material, and materials between cFolders and a back-end system.
· SAP R/3, Release 4.6B or higher (back-end system)
· SAP R/3 Plug-In 2001.2 with SP02 or higher
· SAP R/3, Release 4.6C with SP33 or higher (back-end system) and SAP Note 546617
· SAP R/3 Plug-In 2002.2
Only use transactions CFI01 and CFE01 if your system does not fulfill the requirements for transactions CFI02 and CFE02.
The installation must be carried out in the back-end system. Ensure that the system requirements are fulfilled and then proceed as follows:
1. Using transaction SM59, create an RFC connection to the cFolders system. Test the connection. If you do not want the back-end integration user to have to explicitly log on to the cFolders system, you can set up a trusted system connection. For more information, see Note 128447.
2. Customizing in the back-end system: Start transaction CFC01. The meaning of the individual fields are explained in the F1 Help. In particular, you need the name of the RFC connection that you created in the first step.
The system requirements must be met and the installation must have been carried out.
Log on to the back-end system. Depending on how the installation was carried out, you may be asked to log on to the cFolders system while carrying out the back-end integration. If so, enter your user name, password, and the client of the cFolders system. If you do not know the client of the cFolders system, ask your system administrator.
When you carry out the export from the back-end system to the cFolders system, you can create collaborations directly in the back-end system. It is no longer necessary to create the collaborations in the cFolders system first.
When you export all transportable objects, such as materials or BOMs from the back-end system to the cFolders system, a number of BAdIs are available that help you to select the folder to which the objects are to be transported. You can create the folders again during the export.