In the favorites list you can display objects you process or open often. You show the favorites by choosing the Favorites application view in the dashboard.
If you want to display the criticality level of an object, you have to schedule evaluations for the objects in the favorites lists.
● You can open the objects displayed here by clicking once with your mouse.
● The system displays all objects apart from user groups with an icon. This icon shows whether the threshold values have been violated in a project. If no results are available, the system displays the No Value Set icon. For more information, see Evaluations.
● You can create your own views in the settings.
● Add an object to your favorites list. For more information, see Adding Objects to the Favorites List.
● To delete an object from the favorites list, select it and then choose Delete from Dashboard.