Any user can comment on any object in any published diagram they have permission to see.
By default, users cannot see your draft diagrams, but you can invite them to view and
comment on them before you submit your changes for publication.
Note Comments posted to published diagrams are preserved across versions, but comments
posted to draft diagrams are removed when the diagram is published.
Yellow speech bubbles show above objects in the diagram that have comments. Click a comment
bubble to open the Comments
panel to read, reply to, or close
existing comments, or to add new ones.
- In the top toolbar:
- In the Diagram panel:
- Select an object to show only those comments associated with it, or to
add a comment to it.
- Click the diagram background to view all the comments for all the objects in the diagram
or to add a comment to the diagram itself.
- In the Comments panel:
- Click a comment to reply to it.
- Click a comment and click the check mark to mark it as closed and hide
it. The comment can be redisplayed if you select to display all
- Click a comment that you have posted (which does not have any replies)
and click the pencil to edit it or the trash can to delete it.
- Click an object name in a comment to center the diagram on that
- Click the top of the panel to toggle between showing all comments and
hiding comments that are marked as closed.