If you have Write permission or higher on a diagram that another user
has submitted for publication, then it will appear in your workspace for review before
publication. The changes proposed in the diagram will not be published until you or another
user with Write permission or higher approves it.
If you have Write
permission or higher on a diagram, and choose to
submit your changes for peer review, the submitted diagram will appear in your own
review section (as well as being sent to other qualified users) and you can, at any
time, review and publish it yourself. For information about permissions, see Granting Access Permissions on Repository Items
- Click the diagram thumbnail in the Diagrams to review for
publication section to open it for review.
- If the Comments panel is not already open, open it and
review any comments that the modeler and her peers have posted (see Commenting on Diagrams).
- Review the content of the diagram for accuracy and compliance with your organization's
- To verify that it conforms with the appropriate modeling rules, click
the Verify button at the bottom right of the
window (see Verifying Diagrams).
- To obtain an interactive analysis of the changes made from the published
version, select Comparing Diagram Versions).
- If there are problems with the diagram, you can:
- Once your review is complete, click the Publish tool and select one
of the following options:
- Publish - Approve all the changes and publish
them to make them available to everyone.
- Return for Revision - Return the draft diagram to
the modeler to make the changes required before publication. Before
returning the diagram for revision, you should document your
requirements using comments.
- Reject Changes - Reject the draft diagram and
delete the changes.