The Workspace gives
you access to your in-progress diagrams, as well as diagrams sent to you for review
or comment, and your recent and favorite diagrams. To
access the Workspace, go to the homepage and click the Workspace
The following sections may appear in the Workspace:
- My Draft Diagrams - Diagrams that you have edited, but
whose changes have not yet been published. Diagrams can be either:
- Draft - You have begun editing the diagram, and have
not submitted your changes for publication.
- Click a diagram thumbnail to open it for editing or submission
(see Editing Diagrams).
- Hover over the diagram and then click the X in the top right
corner to delete your changes and remove it from your
- Submitted - You have submitted your diagram for
publication and it is awaiting review. Click a diagram to open it for
viewing. You cannot edit a diagram once it has been submitted.
- Diagrams to Review for Publication - Diagrams that have
been submitted to you for review before publication. Click a diagram to open it
for review (Reviewing Diagrams for Publication).
- Invitations to Comment - Draft diagrams to which you have
been invited to comment before they are submitted for publication. Click a
diagram to open it for comment (see Commenting on Diagrams).
- Recently Viewed Diagrams - Diagrams that you have viewed
or edited. Click a diagram to open it for viewing. Click the pin in the
top-right corner to pin it to the top of the list as a favorite.
If the Workspace is empty, follow the link to the repository (see The Repository
) to begin working with
Click the yellow comment icon underneath a diagram thumbnail to open the
Comments pane and show open comments associated with that
Note If your administrator has configured PowerDesigner Web to send emails,
then you will receive notifications when a diagram arrives in your workspace for comment
or review, when comments are posted to your diagrams, and when your diagrams are
approved or rejected for publication.