PowerDesigner Web supports editing
process maps and BPMN 2.0 Descriptive and Executable business process diagrams. To enter
edit mode, click the Edit tool at the top-right of the diagram
You must have
or higher permission on the diagram to edit it
(see Granting Access Permissions on Repository Items
). If the diagram is
already locked for editing by another user, you will be notified with the
possibility to send an email to them.
- In the bottom toolbar:
- Click an object tool to select it, and then click in the diagram to create the
- [BPMN] Click the Link tool to select it, and then click and drag
from one object to another in the diagram to create the appropriate type
of link between them.
- Click the Undo (CTRL+Z) or
Redo (CTRL+Y) tool to
step back or forward through your changes since the last save.
- Select an object and then click the Delete tool or press Delete
(or, in Safari, press FN+Delete) to delete
- Select multiple objects by clicking them while holding down the shift key or by clicking
the Lasso tool and then clicking and dragging
- Click Save to save your changes from this editing
session or click Cancel to cancel your changes
and revert to your last saved version. Your latest saved version is
available in your Workspace (The Workspace) and can be reopened
at any time.
- In the Diagram panel:
- Click and drag to move around the diagram. Use your mouse wheel to
zoom in and out.
- Select an object or link to display its properties in the
Properties panel at right (see Object Properties).
- Select an object to display its context toolbar:
- Click and release an object tool to create a new object immediately next to it or (for
BPMN) below it.
- Click and drag an object tool to control the placement of the new object.
- [BPMN] Click and drag the Link tool to create a link from the
present object to another object.
- [BPMN] Click the Properties tool to change the object type.
- In the top toolbar: