The Diagram viewer lets you view
and comment on model diagrams. You can choose to show the
Properties panel, which displays the properties of the
selected object and allows you to navigate to connected objects and diagrams.
To open a diagram, click its thumbnail in your Workspace (see The Workspace
) or the Repository (see The Repository
- In the top toolbar:
- [BPMN 2.0 diagrams and process maps] Click the Edit tool to begin
editing the diagram (see Editing Diagrams).
- Click the Show Comments tool to open the
Comments panel and review or add comments (see Commenting on Diagrams). Select an object in the
diagram to show only the comments attached to it, or click the diagram background to
show all the comments.
- At the border between the diagram and properties panels:
- Click the Hide Diagram tool to hide
the diagram and maximize the Properties panel. Click the
Show Diagram tool to redisplay the diagram.
- Click the Hide Properties tool
to hide the Properties panel and maximize the Diagram panel.
Click the Show Properties tool to redisplay the Properties
to generate a printable image of the diagram.
to obtain a shareable link to the diagram or object.
to save the diagram to an SVG file.
- Select Generate Word Document - to generate a
standard report from the diagram (see Sharing, Exporting, and Reporting on Diagrams).
- [BPMN] Select
to export your diagram to a standard BPMN 2.0 or SAP BPM file.
- In the diagram panel:
- Click and drag to move around the diagram. Use your mouse wheel to
zoom in and out.
- Select an object or link to display its properties in the
Properties panel at right (see Object Properties).