You can specify modules for the sync/async bridge in the module processor in the receiver JMS adapter. You can use a sync/async bridge to connect a synchronous system to an asynchronous system.
The synchronous request is converted to an asynchronous request in the module processor and sent.
The asynchronous system sends a response to a sender adapter. In the module processor of the sender adapter, this response is forwarded to the module processor of the original receiver adapter, where it is sent as a synchronous response of the waiting synchronous request.
The XI message ID of the request message and the XI conversation ID (or XI RefToMessage ID) of the response message are correlated using the JMS correlation ID.
1. Create a receiver JMS adapter.
More information: Configuring the Receiver JMS Adapter
2. Under Correlation Settings, select XI Message ID as the JMSCorrelationID.
3. Create a sender JMS adapter.
More information: Configuring the Sender JMS Adapter
4. Under Correlation Settings, select JMS Correlation ID as the XIConversationID.
Both adapters must run on the same Adapter Engine.
5. For the receiver JMS adapter, add the AF_Modules/RequestOnewayBean module before the SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertMessageToBinary module in the Processing Sequence.
6. In the Module Configuration, add the passThrough parameter with the value true to the AF_Modules/RequestOnewayBean module.
7. Add the AF_Modules/WaitResponseBean module after the SAP XI JMS Adapter/SendBinarytoXIJMSService module.
8. For the sender JMS adapter, delete the CallSapAdaptermodule in the Processing Sequence.
9. Add the AF_Modules/NotifyResponseBean module instead of the CallSapAdapter module.
10. Create the following collaboration agreements:
○ A receiver agreement for the receiver JMS adapter
○ A sender agreement for the asynchronous response message