You can specify that the changed display of models, which you specify in the Properties dialog box, is applied for all new models of the same type, or all models of any type.
1. Open the model whose display you want to change.
2. Double-click in the model background. The model properties open and the Format/Representation entry is selected.
3. Make your changes. Select another background color, for example.
4. Enable the Use as Default check box.
5. Click OK. The Use as Default Template dialog box is displayed.
Decide whether the template of the model is to be assigned to all new models of the current model type or to all model types, and click on OK. Your changes are implemented and the settings are transferred to the option settings (dialog box Personal Settings for the Enterprise Services Builder).
These settings are used as the basis for new models of the corresponding model type or for all models.
If you specify the background color of a model as an option setting and at the same time use a model template in which another background color is defined for new models, the background color of the model template is used.