You can incorporate information on your model in the model window.
2. Click on the position in the model window where you want to place the model attribute.
3. Select the model attribute in the Contents field.
4. If required, select the font format that is to be used to output the model attribute.
5. Select the text alignment.
6. To display the model attribute highlighted in yellow and/or place the name of the model attribute in front of it, enable the As comment and/or With attribute name check boxes. To display attributes that can be shown as icons (e.g., the Status (CMA) attribute) as icons, enable the As icon check box.
7. Click OK.
The model attribute is inserted and you can move it anywhere in the model window. If the model attribute has not yet been maintained, you can do this now.