You can specify how the connection ends for the source and target object are to be displayed.
Your role includes the privileges you need to perform this action. If you are not authorized to perform this action, please contact your system administrator.
1. Select one or more connections.
2. Click on Format/Representation. The Connection properties dialog box opens.
3. If required, click on Format/Connection appearance.
4. In the Arrow towards source box, click on the down arrow and select the desired connection end.
5. In the Arrow towards target box, click on the down arrow and select the desired connection end.
6. Click on the Preview button to review the effects of your changes in the model window.
7. Click on OK.
The ends of the selected connections have the selected arrow tips.
■ There are connections whose arrow heads depend on the value of the connection attributes. If you change the ends of these connections, your change is applied and the value of the connection attributes is ignored.
■ You can also easily change the arrow heads of connections using templates.