You can accelerate the creation of models.
1. Press F6 to activate Connection Mode.
2. Select the object you want to place in the modeling toolbar.
3. In the model window, click on the position where you want to place the object.
4. Enter a name for the object and press Enter. The object remains selected and the modeling toolbar offers you only objects with which the placed object can have a methodically viable relationship.
5. In the modeling toolbar, click on the object that you want to place and connect with the object you have already created. The connections that are possible between the two objects according to the method filter in use are offered for selection.
6. Select the connection you want to draw between these two objects. This setting is retained for quick modeling of objects of the same type until you select another connection.
7. In the model window, click on the position where you want to place the object.
8. Enter a name for the object and press Enter.
9. If you want to link a new object with the object you placed last, repeat steps 4 to 7.
The model contents are created.
■ You can also place several objects of one type without having to reselect the object every time (Multiple Placement).
■ If you want to insert objects without linking them to the object you placed last, click in the model background. You are offered all available objects.