The object type of the model is allowed by the method filter in use.
1. Open the software component version in which you want to create the new model.
2. Open Modeling/Models.
3. In the navigation tree, right-click on the folder in which you want to create the new object.
4. Click on New.
5. In the tree view, select Object Definition.
6. Enter the name of the object.
7. Select a software component version.
8. Select an object type.
9. Select a default symbol.
10. Select the folder in which the object is to be created.
11. Click on Create.
The object is newly created in the selected software component version and opened for editing.