You can reposition placed attributes.
1. Select one or more objects with placed attributes.
2. Right-click in the selection and on Edit Format/Attribute Placements. The Attribute Placement dialog box opens.
3. Select one or more names of placed attributes in the Placed Attributes box.
4. Click on the placing square of the position where the selected attributes are to be repositioned.
5. Click on the Preview button to review the effects of your changes in the model window. The selected attributes are placed at the desired position in the model window.
6. Click OK.
The attributes are placed at the desired position.