You can change the properties of placed attributes later.
1. Select an object.
2. Right-click in the selection and on Edit Format/Attribute Placements. The Attribute Placement dialog box opens.
3. Select one or more names of placed attributes in the Placed Attributes box.
4. If you want, enable the With Attribute Name check box in the Representations box.
5. Enable the As Icon check box in the Representations box if required.
6. Select the font format.
7. Select the alignment of the attribute placement.
8. Click OK.
The changes are applied for the placed attribute.