You can place attributes anywhere in the model window.
1. Select one or more objects.
2. Right-click in the selection and on Edit Format/Attribute Placements. The Attribute Placement dialog box opens.
3. Insert the required attributes or select a placed attribute in the Placed attributes box.
4. Enable the check box in front of the Horizontally or Vertically coordinates boxes.
5. Enter the horizontal and vertical coordinates of the attributes.
6. Change the appearance settings as necessary.
7. Click on Preview to review the changes in the model window.
8. Click OK.
1. Click on the object whose attributes you want to move. The placed attributes are highlighted by a dashed line and a plus sign (+) in the top left line area.
2. Position the mouse over the plus sign. The mouse pointer changes its shape.
3. Click on the plus sign and hold the mouse button down.
4. Drag the attribute to the desired position in the model window.
5. Release the mouse button.
The attribute is fixed at the new position.
As the placed attributes of a selected object are also selected, you can quickly find out which attributes belong to the selected object by clicking on it.
This also works the other way around: If you select a placed attribute, the corresponding object is selected.