You have the following navigation options:
● Navigation using the navigation bar
This enables you to navigate between objects in a tree structure. You can open an object by positioning the cursor on it and performing one of the following two actions:
○ Choose Open () from the context menu
● Navigation between the open objects
To navigate between open objects, do the following:
○ Choose the buttons (Forwards) and (Back) (or Navigation → Forwards or Navigation → Back in the main menu bar).
The commands Forwards and Back always refer to the sequence in which you opened the objects.
○ Scroll between object editors
The object editors of open objects are displayed as tab pages. The tab index of each tab page is located at the bottom edge of the object editor. It shows the name and object type symbol of the open object.
If there are so many objects open that it is no longer possible to display all the tab indexes, the system displays additional symbols at the bottom right-hand edge of the application window. You then have the following navigation options:
○ Click this icon to display a list of the names of all open objects. Select a name to put the corresponding object editor on top.
○ Click this icon to put hidden tab indexes on top and display the corresponding object. To undo this action, click the icon .
● Navigation using object references
To open a referenced object, double-click the object reference.
● Detaching an object editor from the main frame
To detach an object editor from the application window, choose Detach Window (). You can then use the cursor to move the object editor (while pressing the left mouse button). It no longer appears as a tab page. To reattach the object editor to the application window, choose Reattach Window ().
● Navigating from the Integration Directory to the Enterprise Services Repository using object references
If a configuration object in the Integration Directory references a design object in the Enterprise Services Repository it is possible to navigate to the target object of the reference. To do so, position the cursor on the object reference and in the context menu choose Open () or double-click. The object editor of the design object is opened. The application is restarted if necessary.
● Navigation Using Drag and Drop
More information: Drag and Drop