In the Print Preview, you can view the page breaks in model printouts if you use a printer with a paper format other than that of the default printer.
For example, you may want to know where the page breaks will be if you use the A2 paper format on an installed printer instead of the A4 paper format on the default printer.
Depending on the version of Windows you are using, the names of the menu options and tabs may differ from those used here.
1. Click on Start/Settings/Printer in Windows.
2. Right-click on the name of the printer that prints in A2 format and then click on Define as Standard.
3. Right-click again on the name of the printer and then click on Properties. The Properties dialog box for the printer opens.
4. Activate the Device settings tab.
5. Select the A2 paper format for the corresponding paper tray.
6. Click on OK to close the dialog box.
7. Switch to Modeling.
8. Click on Model/Update.
The page breaks are now shown in the Print Preview on the basis of the A2 paper format.