You can insert existing objects in models.
1. Activate the model tab on which the object(s) is/are located.
2. Select the object(s).
3. Click on the Copy button or press Ctrl + C. You can also right-click in the selection and then click on Copy.
4. Activate the tab for the target model.
5. Click on the Paste button or press Ctrl + V. You can also right-click in the selection and click on Paste.
6. Click on the desired position.
The object(s) will be created as occurrence copies.
You can also paste objects as definition copies. To do this, use the Edit/Paste as definition copy menu item in the target model.