You can change the appearance and content of free-form text by configuring the text properties.
1. Double-click on the free-form text.
2. Select the Format/Free-form text entry.
3. In the Font format box, click on the down arrow and on the name of the font format you want to assign to the free-form text.
4. Enable the corresponding option button in the Alignment group box:
- Left (the text area is extended to the right when writing and multi-line text is left-aligned).
- Centered(the text area is extended to the right and left when writing and multi-line text is centered).
- Right (the text area is extended to the left when writing and multi-line text is right-aligned).
5. Enable the As comment check box to mark the free-form text in the model with a framed yellow background.
6. Click on the Preview button to review the effects of your changes in the model window.
7. Click on OK.
The appearance of the free-form text is changed according to the settings.
When free-form text is newly inserted into a model window, the text is automatically centered and assigned the Default font format from SAP BASIS. You can base new free-form text on your own settings by changing the default settings in the Properties dialog box, enabling the Use as default check box and clicking on OK to close the dialog box.