To receive the travel agency booking message, insert a receive step into the integration process. Next, define which message this receive step is to wait for. To do so, define a container element that describes the required message and specify this container element in the receive step. The container element contains the reference to the received message at runtime. In the receive step, define that the integration process will be started once this message is received.
1. To insert a receive step, in the process editor toolbar, choose with the quick info text Receive and drag the icon between the start and end markers of the integration process.
The receive step is inserted in the integration process definition. The properties of the receive step are displayed on the right-hand side of the window under Properties.
The Start Process attribute is already selected. This means that the integration process will be started as soon as the receive step receives the relevant message.
2. Define the name for the receive step by entering ReceiveMultipleBookingin the Step Name field in the properties area.
3. To create the container element for the message to be received, under Name in the Container view on the right-hand side of the window at the bottom, enter MultipleBooking.
4. To describe the message to be received, under Category, choose the entry Abstract Interfaceand under Type choose the service interface MultipleBookingOrderRequest_Abstract.
5. To specify the container element in the receive step, in the properties area, double-click the Message field.
6. Select the container element MultipleBooking.
To specify a container element in a step, you can also assign it to the relevant field in the properties area of the step by using Drag&Drop. To do so, click with the quick info Used Parent Element beside the name of the element.
You can display the message type in order to see how the message to be received is structured. To do so, navigate to the message type by using either the navigation tree or the container element.
1. In the navigation tree, navigate to the namespace of the shipped flight booking example: SAP BASIS → SAP BASIS 6.40 → http://sap.com/xi/XI/Demo/Agency.
2. Navigate to the message type: Message Types → MultipleBookingOrderRequest.
1. In the Container view on the right-hand side of the window at the bottom, double-click the MultipleBookingOrderRequest_Abstract service interface.
The service interface is displayed.
2. Under Message Type, double-click MultipleBookingOrderRequest.