You can place attributes of model items in the model window.
1. Right-click on an object or a connection and then on Format/Edit attribute placements. The Attribute Placement dialog box opens.
3. Select the attributes you want to add.
4. Click OK.
5. The attributes are inserted and selected in the Attribute placement dialog box.
6. In the Placement box, click on the position on the object where the attributes are to be placed.
7. Select the desired appearance properties in the Representation box.
8. Click on the Preview button to review the effects of your changes in the model window.
9. Click OK.
The selected attributes will be placed in the desired position.