You can circumvent the default Windows settings and display pictures in JPG format directly in the model window instead of using the default Windows icon.
■ is installed by default and
■ no changes have been made regarding linking pictures in JPG format, inserted JPG pictures will not be displayed directly but by an icon.
1. Open the model into which you want to insert the picture.
2. Click on Edit/Insert OLE object.
3. Click on the position in the model window where you want to place the picture. The Insert object dialog box opens.
4. Select Microsoft Word Document in the Object type field. Word for Windows opens.
5. In Word for Windows, click on Insert/Object. The Object dialog box opens.
6. Activate the Create from File tab.
7. Click on Browse, use the dialog box to select the required JPG file and click on Insert followed by OK. The picture is inserted into the Word for Windows document.
8. Click on File/Exit. Word for Windows closes.
The picture is displayed immediately in the model window.