You can insert links for model items, models, etc. that you can use to start programs, documents, etc.
1. Open Attribute Editing () for the desired item.
2. Click on the System attributes attribute type group.
3. For example, enter Word for Windows as the Title 1 attribute.
4. For the Link 1 attribute, use the Browse button () to navigate to the directory where you installed the WINWORD.EXE program.
5. Select the WINWORD.EXE program and click on Select file.
6. For the Title 2 attribute, enter the value E-mail to me and for Link 2 enter mailto: immediately followed by your e-mail address.
7. Click on the Save button in Attribute Editing.
8. Click on Close.
If you select the object with the right mouse button and select Run, you are offered both links.If you select the first link and click on OK, Word for Windows is launched. If you select the second link and click on OK, your e-mail program is launched, a new e-mail created and your e-mail address entered in the recipient box.
You can also create executable links for models.