To be able to receive confirmations from the airlines, you must define a corresponding local container element. Next, insert a receive step into the block and specify the container element in this receive step. To ensure that the confirmation is assigned to the correct booking, the receive step uses the correlation that was activated by the send step when the booking was sent.
1. Select the SendParallel block and define the container element that is to receive the message.
○ Name: AirlineResponse
○ Category: Abstract Interface
○ Type: FlightBookingOrderConfirmation_Abstract
○ Container: SendParallel
2. Insert a receive step () after the container operation.
3. Enter ReceiveConfirmation as the step name.
4. Double-click the Message field, and then in the expression editor choose AirlineResponse.
5. In the Using Correlation field, select BookingConfirmation.