You can move objects to a different position using the mouse or keyboard.
1. Click on the object and hold the mouse button down.
2. Drag the mouse pointer to the desired position.
3. Release the mouse button.
If you want to place an object in a position outside the visible area, you have a number of options:
● Drag the object to the edge of the model window. The visible area is moved automatically as long as you keep the object in this position with the mouse button held down.
● Reduce the zoom factor so that the new position will be visible.
If you have set a grid, objects being moved will "jump" from one grid space to the next.
4. Select the object you want to move.
down the Shift key and press the arrow keys to move the object in the
corresponding direction one grid at a time.
Hold down the Ctrl key and press the arrow keys to move the object in the corresponding direction one pixel at a time, regardless of the grid scale set.
Hold down the Alt key and press the arrow keys to move the object in the corresponding direction two grids at a time.
The object is placed in a position other than the previous one.
With the keyboard, objects in column and row models can be moved only within the columns and rows in which they are placed. To move objects between columns or rows in which the objects are allowed by the method, use the mouse or the Cut/Copy function.