Font formats can only be used in the software component version that they are defined in.
In the following cases it is necessary to copy font formats from a software component version:
● Assign to a model a template with font formats that are not defined in the model software component version.
● Create a model that uses a template with font formats which are not defined in the model software component version.
1. Select the free-form texts for which the font format is also to be copied.
2. In the context menu, choose Format → Font Format.
3. Select the font format you want to copy.
4. Choose OK.
The font format is copied to the relevant change list.