When defining an integration process, you may prefer to detach the graphical process editor from the main window so that you have a larger editing area in which to work.
Furthermore, you can either hide or minimize the output area on the left of the process editor at the bottom. This enables the object area with the Container view to be displayed across the whole width of the process editor.
● To detach the process editor from the main window, in the process editor menu bar, click with the quick info Detach Window.
The process editor is displayed in a separate window, the size of which you can change as required.
● To reattach the process editor to the main window, on the menu bar, click with the quick info Reattach Window.
● To hide the output area, in the title bar of the output area, click with the quick info Close.
If errors occur, the output area for displaying messages is automatically displayed again.
● To display the output area again, in the title bar of the editing area, click with the quick info Restore Views and then select the view you require, for example, Messages.
● If you only want to minimize the output area, click the frame between the output area and object area and drag the frame to the required position.